lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

NEW YORK GIANTS - DE JUSTIN TUCK - Ingles

(on the Giants’ defense dominating) “Another team effort. That’s how we’ve been built all year, and we don’t really care where the credit goes. It’s just another great team effort, through and through.”

(on winning a Super Bowl championship in the state he went to college) “It’s great to win it back in Indiana, but it wouldn’t have mattered where we played – it still would have felt great. I, obviously, had a great four years at Notre Dame. Indiana and Notre Dame have been great to me. It’s definitely special.”

(on if this win was a fitting finish) “I don’t know. I don’t think I could have wrote a better script than this one. Like you said, we’ve talked about it all year, and it’s just fitting that it came down to a final drive by Eli (Manning) and a closing out by our defense.”

(on the pass rush getting to Tom Brady on the last drive) “I think our coverage made him hold the ball a little bit longer, and we feel very confident up front that if we get a little extra time, we are going to be able to get to anybody. So, it was just an inside move where I was able to beat the guard, and I got to him.”

(on the mood at halftime) “A little disappointing because we understood that we kind of gave them one right there. They had a great long drive. But, we were a little disappointed. We had played a pretty good first half, keeping them to three points at that point. But, they’re talented. We didn’t finish that first half. I’m just glad we finished that second half.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario