jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS MEDIA SESSION - WIDE RECEIVER CHAD OCHOCINCO - Ingles

Super Bowl XLVI – Thursday, February 2, 2012

(on what he does before the game and if he has any superstitions) “No, I don’t have anything like that. I don’t have any superstitions, no lucky charm, no lucky socks, or anything like that. I just say a prayer and I just go out and have fun.”

(on how he will celebrate if he scores a touchdown or if they win the Super Bowl) “Normally, everybody knows I have crazy celebrations that I do all the time. I’ve been kind of quiet on the celebrations and the production this year, so if I score this Sunday I might do something. It’s the biggest stage.”

(on what his take is on the city of Indianapolis and this Super Bowl) “This city’s always been awesome. I wasn’t too far from here. I was only an hour away for 10-years straight (Cincinnati). I don’t frequent Indy a lot, but when I did it was always enjoyable for me.”

(on what his mindset is in preparing for the biggest game of his career) “My mindset is to be the same as it’s always been all year - I’ve been focused. I’ve just been waiting on those opportunities to come, and when they come I’m trying to make the most of them, and I’m taking that same approach this Sunday. When my number is called, I’m going to do everything I can to get open, make catches, make plays, and we’ll see what happens by the end of the game.”

(on being a part of the media the last couple of years and what’s it like being a player in the Super Bowl) “It’s been good. It’s been enjoyable, and it’s been a dream of mine for years. To actually be on that stage is awesome. I didn’t get here the way I wanted to, but what more can I ask for.”

(on if there’s any disappointment he didn’t play a larger role in the offense this season) “No. I’m not disappointed at all. Yesterday, I compared it to a year of marriage. The first year of marriage is always rough, and you have to feel each other out and that’s what we did this year. Going into next year I think it’ll be a lot better.”

(on if he could have a dream ending to this game what would it be) “I’d rather not do that. I don’t want to have a dream. I did all the dreaming already and I’m here. We’ll see what happens Sunday.”

(on media week ending and switching gears to get ready for the game) “I’m not really switching gears. I’ve always been in that mode already, regardless of talking to the media. I’ve had my blinders on.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario